GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Contributes to the company’s mission, vision, and values by handling all functions of the accounts payable process.
SUPERVISOR: CBO Director /Designee
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Initiates new vendor set-ups and performs ongoing maintenance of vendor accounts in SMART and HOST.
· Matches and verifies accuracy of all purchase orders, receiving documents, and invoices.
· Resolves all purchase order/invoice pricing, quantity and receiving discrepancies.
· Codes invoices, credit/debit memos, refunds, special checks and manual checks.
· Posts all entries in the appropriate periods and insures payments are issued in a timely manner in accordance with established terms and policies.
· Maintains batch control logs and reconciles reports against batch control logs researching and resolving all discrepancies.
· Processes and balances refunds issued through AdvantX.
· Reconciles vendor statements and resolves discrepancies.
· Reconciles all AP reports.
· Files and maintains AP reports and invoices.
· Prepares and submits month end accounting reports.
· Process the SMART close for each center after all invoices have been posted for the month.
· Reconciles error recycle report and A/P credit report, as determined through facility processes.
· Prints daily vendor reports and submits for administrator approval, as determined through facility processes.
· Cross trains and performs other duties as assigned based on business operational needs.
· Processes 80-200 invoices daily through SMART.
· Perform SMART close by the 3rd of the month for each center.
· Receives 1-30 incoming calls daily.
· Make 1-30 outgoing calls daily.
BEHAVIORAL SPECIFIC EXPECTATIONS:
· Supports and adheres to all company and Center policies and procedures.
· Supports and adheres to HCA Code of Conduct, related Ethics and Compliance policies, and HIPAA requirements.
· Supports and adheres to personnel policies and programs which specify privileges and responsibilities of employment, including compliance with an adverse incident reporting system, quality improvement program, patient safety initiatives, and risk management program.
· Displays willingness to speak up about safety issues or change practices to enhance safety; asks for help when needed; enhances teamwork; follows the safety literature/policies.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26862-73344&lang=en
• Post ID: 52649253 houston