The Ambulatory Surgery Division operates over 100 ambulatory surgery centers’ across the U.S. Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) perform surgeries that do not require hospital admission. They provide cost-effective services and a convenient environment. Procedures are performed in a fully equipped operating room and recovery is under the care of highly skilled nurses. Whether young or old or somewhere in between, patients and their families benefit from the comfortable environment ASCs have to offer. Surgeries performed include eye, ear, nose and throat (ENT), general surgery, gynecologic, plastic surgery, podiatry and orthopedics. Apply Now! Come Join our Team!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for posting, reconciling, and balancing daily payments, deposits, adjustments, and refunds.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Posts all payments and adjustments daily.
- Contacts payer and initiates request for payment.
- Initiates refunds of identified overpayments.
- Performs appropriate follow-up with payer for payment.
- Enters refunds in the AdvantaX system in a timely manner.
- Prepares Check Registry for all refunds and submits to AP.
- Submits underpayments and overpayment information to appropriate Collector for follow-up.
- Performs weekly allocation of deposits.
- Maintains a credit balance of 1.0 days.
- Ensures accurate transfer of patient account balances to AdvantX system.
- Follows-up to ensure resolution for cash balance error and bank reconciliation.
- Researches and correct all transactions relating to unapplied cash and any other cashiering transactions needed.
- Posts and balances batches to tape totals.
- Ensures accurate processing of all transactions, as per BDP guidelines.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26862-74490&lang=en
• Post ID: 53317883 houston