Posted: Thursday, April 27, 2017 3:31 PM
Houston, TX 77028
The newly hired Assistant Controller will be responsible for the daily leadership of the Finance and Customer Service Departments as well as the administrative management of the plant. This position reports to the Divisional Controller and has a dotted line to the Plant Manager. Travel will be required on an as needed basis to other Mauser plant locations.
Main Position Responsibilities:
Coordinate and direct all financial activities and reporting.
Assume responsibility for monthly financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, variance and financial analysis and inventory/internal controls.
Direct the daily activities within the AP, HR and Payroll Departments.
Responsible for hands on inventory management including costing, cycle count program, physical and BOM maintenance.
Responsible for balance sheet analysis, expense tracking reports, and productivity reporting.
Management, financial analysis, and safeguarding of plant of Assets.
Responsible for capital appropriation process.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business.
2. Minimum of 6-8 years' related accounting experience within a manufacturing environment.
3. Minimum of 2 years' supervisory experience.
4. Strong PC and analytical skills required.
5. Familiarity with the Customer Service environment preferred.
6. Must be proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
7. Prior experience with IBM AS/400, MFGPRO/QAD and Lean Manufacturing a plus
8. CPA or CMA a plus.
9. The candidates must have a cost accounting background and have experience working with manufacturing companies (rather than gas/oil services).
10. Present Salary?
11. Salary Expectation?
12. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
or contact us at email@example.com
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 53405153 houston