Job ID: 114729
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete productsand more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
- Work with clients and vendors to prepare bids and write proposals
- Review and analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labor estimates for products, projects or services
- Assist customers by providing technical solutions, preparing proposals, handling customer inquiries and work with sales team to generate sales quotations
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Recent construction and/or bidding experience is required
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office Programs (word, excel, outlook)
- Knowledge of how to read and interpret shop/engineering drawings
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If youre up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Oldcastle Precast is part of theOldcastlecareersnetwork. #CAN #CBP
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 54734173 houston