Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA, (Fortune 79) the world’s largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care.
With over 13,000 employees nationwide, the medical teams at PSG support over 800 physician practices and have over 9 million patient encounters annually.
Financial Analysts provide crucial insight into business operations through analyses of practice operations, review of performance benchmarking and assisting in business forecasting.
Career opportunities are extensive for top talent. With 14 division offices, Financial Analysts have room to move and grow their careers. The HCA organization as a whole has many accounting and finance opportunities throughout the country and many of today’s leaders got their start within the Physician Services Group.
- Prepare journal entries, projections and account reconciliations as required to accurately report/ forecast operational performance.
- Prepare monthly reports for corporate data submissions and compile information to evaluate performance in relation to benchmarks.
- Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support practice management.
- Assist in training of new/existing financial staff as needed.
- Assist practice management, as needed with financial information requests and questions.
- Participate in development and detailed review of operation budgets and performance benchmarks.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality to ensure that privileged and/or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=20806-57462&lang=en
• Post ID: 54497288 houston