Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) the world’s largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care.
With over 13,000 employees nationwide, the medical teams at PSG support over 800 physician practices and have over 9 million patient encounters annually.
Career opportunities are extensive for top talent. With a department of over 200, PSG has a dedicated training team who provide not only the latest in industry updates, but work with accounting leadership to help each team member progress and prosper. The HCA organization as a whole has many accounting and finance opportunities throughout the country and many of today’s leaders got their start within the Physician Services Group.
- Prepare journal entries, projections and account reconciliations as required to accurately report/ forecast operational performance.
- Prepare monthly reports for corporate data submissions and compile information to evaluate performance in relation to benchmarks.
- Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support practice management.
- Assist in training of new/existing financial staff as needed.
- Assist practice management, as needed with financial information requests and questions.
- Participate in development and detailed review of operation budgets and performance benchmarks.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality to ensure that privileged and/or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=20806-58836&lang=en
• Post ID: 60467388 houston