The primary responsibility of the L&C Trainer will be to support leadership by working with both domestic and international L&C Departments to ensure metrics are met as established by leadership. The current focus is Callidus documentation updates and creation due to system and process improvements. Trainers support new hire training for both the back office and Contact Centers. As migrations, process improvements and Lean initiatives are defined, the trainers participate in various projects to revise existing or create new documentation followed by training as needed. Classroom training opportunities will vary based on the department needs. The Trainer will also partner with our Quality team to receive feedback and identify improvement opportunities and/or gaps in our existing training program.
The candidate will utilize the defined Knowledge Management database (Get Smart) to store documentation. The role requires strong communication skills (written and verbal), a customer-centric and front-line staff perspective as well as the ability to quickly grasp process changes and lead others through change.
Organization Reporting & Structure
This position reports to the Director of Training for New Business and L&C. There will be direct interaction with other Trainers at the same site and other sites as well as the Licensing, Contracting & Commission staff and management team.
Below are the critical performance objectives for success in this role:
- Deliver new hire training, including periodic review of materials and curriculum assessment.
- Prepare and deliver assessments to determine readiness of trainees.
- Provide regular feedback to Management regarding training programs.
- Coordinate and support cross-training initiatives expanding the knowledge of the staff.
- Review process changes, form and product revisions, and system announcements for impact to Operations and clarify outstanding concerns with business area contact(s).
- Create and disseminate training materials/ announcements.
Operations Improvement and Training Initiatives
- Participate and support leadership on projects.
- Participate in process reviews, develop process improvements and provide recommendations to Management to improve accuracy, efficiency and/or customer experience.
- Assist in implementing new procedures and distributing to appropriate staff.
- Partner with Quality to develop impact assessment of procedural changes.
- Gather feedback from Quality regarding staff performance and training enhancement opportunities.
Position Requirements: Position Requirements The Ideal Candidate Should Have: Attributes
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at http://www.aig.com | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aig |Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig | Talent Network: http://aig.avature.net/talentnetwork