This well-respected manufacturing company is actively seeking to hire an Oracle Financials Business Analyst to add to their implementation and support team.
The Oracle Business Analyst is responsible for the overall operability and support of the various businesses and operational application modules. The analyst will conduct system analysis; develop business and technical requirements; design functional and technical specifications for new regional applications. The Analyst will also provide level 2 support for Oracle applications to desktop support team members and end-users and has overall responsibility for implementation, testing and upgrades of new or existing Oracle solutions to ensure optimum performance and availability. 25% occasional travel as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years Oracle R12 experience within 7-10 years of overall Oracle Applications experience.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle functional configurations within both R12 and 11i at a minimum for the following applications: General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Purchasing and Order Management.
- Specific functional knowledge of accounting processes including but not limited to financial close, sub-ledger accounting, basic debit/credit balance sheet management within the sub-ledgers.
- Must have a basic understanding of the underlying tables and data flow concepts that support the financial applications.
- Must have a working knowledge of the foundational administration aspects for the following: Workflow, Sub-Ledger Accounting, Alerts, Flexfields, Personalizations, Role-based security and concurrent managers.
- Able to both facilitate the gathering of information and the translation of business processes into requirements, process flows and specification documents.
- Application of the Company's business policy to daily system development and maintenance decisions.
- An understanding and evaluation of the business implications of system development and maintenance issues.
- Clear understanding of priorities management and demonstrated experience with issue resolution in a support role.
- Strong use case analysis ability and problem-solving skills are required.
- Candidate should have participated in multiple projects that have delivered the overall Financial application suite and proven experience with enhancement management.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the project life cycle and methodologies used to manage it. Some experience with both Agile and Waterfall is preferred.
- College degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Familiarity with the tools needed for the role:
- Strong SQL knowledge/understanding
- Business Intelligence experience (OBIEE, Tableau or some other main-stream tool)
- Workflow Builder
- XML Gateway
- Oracle ADI
- Microsoft tools (Visio, Office, SharePoint)
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 73146332 houston