throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers
comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and
community outreach—at its ten hospitals and other freestanding facilities. This
network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled
in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed
by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of young and old, acutely ill and chronically ill. Just some of our services and outreach efforts:
- Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site Emergency Care locations
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
- Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
The Gulf Coast Division Transfer Center is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for the Transfer Center.
- Under the supervision and direction of the Transfer Center Director, Senior Financial Analyst utilizes financial and related database systems to provide Senior Management with necessary data for decision-making and operational performance analysis.
- Assist with the evaluation, analysis, and development of reporting and analytical tools to analyze department and division performance indicators.
- Create, test, and deliver on-demand analytics and ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Support the development and maintenance of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of both the division and hospitals simultaneously.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity through data discovery.
- Collaborate with key decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and clarify management objectives.
- Collaborate with DSS and others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
- Maintain and develop methods to stay abreast and make recommendation-based trends that impact the department and division.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures in regards to database infrastructure and data security within the department and those set forth by HCA.
- Provide education and training on various data tools and business intelligence resources.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy, Mission, and Value Statement
- All other duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=02660-76881&lang=en
• Post ID: 59825198 houston