- We have an opening for a full-timeCLERK, A/R-HRLYposition.
- Location:Houston OCS, 15951Park Row, Houston, TX 77084. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Requirement: 2 years collection experience; AA degree.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteens track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs accounts receivable functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers activities of accounts receivables, including billing of accounts, preparation and mailing of statements, posting of payments, advanced deposits and refunds.
- Monitors, verifies and balances daily postings of room, food and beverage, and other charges to accounts.
- Answers billing inquiries and resolve guest disputes in a timely manner.
- Monitors transfers and the credit rebill process, posting all payments and credits.
- Prepares month-end reconciliation process.
- Prepares and distributes hotel and corporate reports.
- Assists during the current and outstanding account collection process.
- Maintains open communication channels with guests, employees and management.
- Assumes other administrative duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 110477
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 53930123 houston