Business Unit:Gas Pipelines & Processes
Department:10003862 - US Income Tax
Employment Experience:1 year of directly related experience or equivalent certification.
Position Type:Regular Full-Time Employee Position
Hiring Leader:Ken Lanik
Referral Bonus Program Reward Amount (if eligible):$500.00
The primary focus of the Administrative Assistant position,provides administrative support to the Tax Director and Tax Department staff.
- Provides support for the Tax Director and Tax staff(approximately 25 people).
- Processes various tax filings and payments (i.e. copying, scanning, assembly, check processing, cover letter, certified mailing).
- Maintains Tax Calendar and provides reports to the Tax Department staff.
- Provides responses to W-9, exemption certificate and other tax ID requests from vendors and customers.
- Manages distribution and response requests for various tax surveys and questionnaires.
- Creates Tax files, maintains Tax File Room and maintains log of files located onsite and also at offsite storage facility.
- Gather, assemble, and enter timesheets into PeopleSoft for Tax Department. Run reports weekly for Director and as needed for staff, in regards to PTO, project hours, etc.
- Arranges and coordinates training and travel for Tax Department.
- Prepares expense reports for Tax Department.
- Assist in coordinating meetings (conference rooms, equipment, material needs, meals, etc.).
- Prepares agendas for meetings as requested by Tax Director and staff.
- Processes invoices relating to Tax Department.
- Tracks invoices and spending related to Tax Department in Budget spreadsheet. Reconciles differences and resolves.
- Prepares annual Tax Department Budget spreadsheets with data from staff.
- Orders and monitors office supplies, kitchen supplies, PC and other equipment and materials for Tax Department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3years of directly related experience or equivalent certification.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Database skills, finance related skills and Oracle experience a plus. Self-motivated, organizational and communication skills are very important in this team environment.
- Strong initiative, work ethic and sense of accountability, professional demeanor, ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts, and willingness to troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Salary and job level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
Safety Critical Position:No
Additional Posting Locations:
Industry:Energy, Oil & Gas
Posting Closing Date:
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contactingat(e-mail removed). This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
The above profile is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of accountabilities, qualifications, or other aspects of the job.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 54440913 houston