Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO) is an independent international energy company engaged in exploration and production. Based in Houston, Texas, the Company has a strong portfolio of assets delivering defined growth leveraged to crude oil production with exploration upside. The Company operates in North America, Europe and Africa.
The Advanced Administrative Assistant position is based in Marathons Houston office and reports directly to the Land Manager, Land and Commercial Services. This position is committed to providing excellent service to the teams management and serves administrative related needs. The position requires a high degree of self-direction and motivation, excellent verbal/written communication skills, organization and prioritization skills, computer proficiency, and the ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Open daily mail and distribute to correct individuals.
- Track and scan certified mail; distribute to appropriate individual or department.
- Monthly time writing in SAP for all Land Professionals and Supervisors.
- Processing invoices for payments.
- Distribute affidavits for signatures and notarize when needed.
- Mail Merge all well proposals, AFE authorizations and prepare certified mailings.
- Email all OCC Causes received in Houston to Land Specialists in OKC for tracking.
- Calculate, request check and mail documents for county recording.
- Maintain organization vacation calendar and keep updated for MCAT, Bakken and REX.
- Assist with Special Projects when needed.
- Assist Land Administration, GIS, and Lease Analysts when needed.
- Support fellow Administrative Assistants when needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements in addition to organizing meetings, managing meeting logistics, invitations, room reservations, and arranging refreshments.
- Compose and distribute weekly reports to the asset team.
- Handle sensitive and confidential material with the utmost professionalism.
- Work toward continuous improvement of processes by finding efficiencies, making process suggestions, and eliminating the opportunity for error.
- Perform routine office duties which include composition of correspondence, mail, ordering office supplies, copying, scanning and filing.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of eight (8) plus in the administrative assistant field.
Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is preferred.
Computer Skills: Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.) and SAP.
Time Management: Strong competency to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time is required.
Communication: Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, planning, and organizing skills.
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, the Company has activity in North America, Europe and Africa. The Company has three reportable operating segments, each of which is organized and managed based primarily upon geographic location and the nature of the products and services it offers.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Houston || TX || United States (US) || Not Applicable; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:LI; SF:MN; SF:RZ|| Other Corporate Functions || Not Applicable |||| 20964 ||
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 53888088 houston