Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 6:28 PM
JOB TITLE: Applications Developer
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES - The Application Developer develops database and web applications to support the Patient Account Service Center (PAS). The position is responsible for ascertaining business requirements from PAS business users and incorporating those requirements into applications that meet the defined need(s). The position is also responsible for assisting the Application Development Manager with other duties as assigned including maintenance and support of ongoing applications.
SUPERVISOR - Application Development Manager
SUPERVISES - NA
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assists in developing, supporting, and maintaining database and web applications
- Documents technical requirements by working with the Application Development Manager or business users.
- Completes application development tasks assigned according to project plan (if applicable) and communicates obstacles.
- Assists in developing prototypes/models and determining data sources (if applicable).
- Follows technical and development standards when developing database and web components.
- Executes application unit testing plans. Documents and resolves resulting defects.
- Coordinates system and user acceptance testing (as appropriate).
- Creates and maintains application documentation.
- Assists in analyzing and executing change requests and enhancements.
- Resolves application issues as instructed.
- Develops appropriate application controls to mitigate operational and financial risks.
- Act as a liaison between Application Development and PAS business users.
- Actively participates in application design sessions.
- Provides technical guidance to business users.
- Devises technical solutions to promote business activities.
- Performs monthly application monitoring and maintenance as assigned.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08948-134061&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 55448648 houston