Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer : II - RiVi Consulting Group LLC (houston, texas)
Posted: Friday, January 5, 2018 2:06 PM
What you'll be doing...
The individual will be responsible for taking the lead on multiple
projects, interfacing and leading third party vendors, and managing Real
Estate projects through to completion.
- Weekly reporting and budget oversight
- Resolve complex issues that cause delays with projects
- Review and interpret lease verbiage, understand leasing
agreements, successfully negotiate and work all types of agreements with
- Interpret and understand Verizon policies and procedures
- Review and interpret zoning and permitting requirements
- Facilitate meetings
What we're looking for...
Youll need to have:
- Bachelor s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Real Estate knowledge.
- Leasing experience.
Even better if you have:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to function at a highly proficient level while meeting the increasing demands of the business.
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 73108967 houston