ServiceNow Senior Developer
- Independently develop ITSM solutions via configuration / code development to meet organizational priorities and goals.
- Analyze code and requirements, identifying process improvements, and recommending changes to emphasize standards, supportability, performance management, and cost control.
- Working with Application architects, design and engineer solutions that add value to the IT Service Management organization.
- Coordinate testing of all code in accordance with system policy and defined quality standards in cooperation with clients.
- Document code and solutions for transition to the operational support teams.
- Train operational support team and system users on solutions being promoted to productions.
- Consult with clients regarding system capabilities and opportunities to leverage system functionality to provide operation value.
Position Requirements: - 5 years experience in ServiceNow development and integration.
- 5 years experience in ServiceNow development and integration.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.