The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
- State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Women’s Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
The Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) services are provided in four fully equipped CCL Suites and Cardiac Cath Lab Recovery (CCL-RR) by and under the direction of cardiologists and radiologists credentialed to perform diagnostic and/or interventional cardiovascular, electrophysiology, and radiology procedures. Outstanding clinicians and staff to both inpatients and outpatients experiencing a wide range of disease processes including those that are acute and life threatening to those that are planned diagnostic studies provide services. The patients served range in age from late adolescence to geriatrics. Types of patients requiring care (diagnostic and therapeutic modalities):
- Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiology
- Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic & Interventional Neuro-radiology
- Diagnostic & Interventional Electrophysiology and Device Implantation
Kingwood Medical Center is currently accepting applications for Radiologic Technologist ARRT – Cardiac Catheterization (Cath Lab)
Technologist will be able to perform duties in the Cardiac Cath Lab. These duties will include but not limited to assisting in scrubbing all diagnostic and interventional procedures. Ability to drive/pan table for all procedures. Ability to monitor all procedures. Ability to circulate all procedures. Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adult and geriatric population.
Provides customer services as requested, doing so with the utmost professional and caring attitude.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03198-73239&lang=en
• Post ID: 50627713 houston