Posted: Friday, January 5, 2018 3:33 AM
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java
- Minimum 3 years experience and strong knowledge in relational database: MySql, Oracle or SQL Server
- Minimum 3 years experience in JDBC
- Minimum 3 years experience in Web application development
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
Activities include apply software development and engineering concepts and technologies to design, develop, test and verify pricing and revenue management software components. The role requires professional coding experience and formal education in related field, as well as a keen desire to produce world-class software products using the most advanced development technologies. Must be able to work with agile software development methodology and project management; lead and manage small team of developers and QE; perform unit testing and integration testing; and work with XML and XSL. The position supervises up to 10 technical staff in software engineering, who are individual contributors at various levels of seniority. This position will be supervised by Director of Product Development.
Send resumes to: Talent Acquisition, Pros, Inc., 3100 Main Street, Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77002 or email: Website: .
or contact us at email@example.com
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 73145812 houston