Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 12:06 AM
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Technical Specialist Assistant – Magnolia, TX
Established industry leader in computer sales, repairs, and accessories is seeking an Operations Assistant Coordinator to join our team at our location in Magnolia, TX. We are located in the Pinehurst area, close to Tomball.
We are looking for a Tech specialist whose duties include, but are not limited to, repair and customization of laptops to specifics determined by the customer. Must be reliable and able to work Monday through Friday 9am – 6pm, with the capability of arriving earlier or staying later when needed.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
· Advanced level computer repair
· Disassemble and reassemble complex systems to integrate new components to customer specifications. i.e. install keyboards, RAM, HDD’s, internal cellular modems, etc.
· Troubleshoot computers and repair to ideal working conditions
· Support customers when needed over the phone with technical issues
· Refurbish systems to like new condition
· Confident and Professional
· Self-Motivated and Energetic
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Ability to communicate effectively and prioritize workflow
· Needs limited guidance from supervisor
· Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
· Ability to perform intermediate math skills
· Advanced problem solving skills
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
· SAP Business One experience a plus
· 2 or more years of computer repair
· Laptop repair – disassembling the case, removing parts, installing parts, etc
Compensation: Negotiable depending on experience
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
· Vacation and Sick days available
Periods of standing, sitting, kneeling, bending, stooping, squatting and stretching. Frequent computer work throughout the day that requires wrist / hand movements and long periods viewing computer monitor. The candidate selected must be able to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation available.
Serious inquiries only please email your resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background check.
• Location: Houston, Magnolia, TX
• Post ID: 73071722 houston