United States Houston: Principal Consultant : Software Development and Support - (houston, texas)
Posted: Friday, January 5, 2018 11:09 AM
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Principal Consultant : Software Development and Support
This role involves working as part of large a implementation and support team to direct engagement with individual client users for the support and/or development of D and C technologies as well as IT applications support
Consultants will be involved in
- Oracle or SQLServer support and script generation
- Installations and Support of Citrix farms
- Development of output reports using Crystal Reports
- Application development in Java, HTML or ASP
Drilling and Completions Data Management
This role involves working as part of large a implementation and support team to direct engagement with individual client users to assist with the configuration and mentoring of Landmark's Operations Monitoring and Analysis applications (OpenWells, Profile, IWellfile , and EDM)
Consultants can also be expected to be involved in
- On:Site Support of Landmark's Operations Monitoring and Analysis applications
- Development of custom training materials
- Configuration of Applications
- Working with clients to develop client specific Best Practices and Key Performance Indicators
- Capturing of clients requirements for modifications and enhancements
- Liaising with both Landmark Development and Support teams
Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in petroleum, mechanical, electrical engineering, computer science or a minimum of 2 years oil field experience. Crystal Reports experience is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E,Houston,Texas,77032, United States
Experience Level:Experienced Hire
Product Service Line:
Landmark Software and Services
Full Time / Part Time:Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 73111777 houston