Hit the road to deliver great food and customer service for Panera Bread!
Now hiring: Delivery Team Members
Panera Bread is known for its quality products and great environment in our bakery-cafes across the country. But since our customers can't always get to our bakery-caf to enjoy their favorites, it's time to take our great products on the road with increased delivery options. We're hiring Delivery Team Members to make our plans a reality -- this is where you come in!
Being part of our family is really something special. It's an opportunity to connect with our amazing customers and have an impact on our growing business. Working at Panera Bread is not just a job, it's a place where you can advance your career, have fun at work and participate in our culture of helping those around you. Are you in?
Panera Bread is seeking Delivery Drivers to coordinate the set-up and drop-off of our customer orders with 100% on-time delivery with a high level of customer service, while acting as an ambassador for the Panera brand.
- Deliver food on time to the customer -- 100% on-time delivery.
- Drive responsibly using a personal vehicle.
- Provide a high level of customer service & hospitality; as well as ensure order accuracy -- 100% customer satisfaction.
- Share product knowledge with customers.
- Help resolve customer issues and communicate issues to management as needed.
- Perform secondary duties when necessary.
- Assist as needed with pre-staging, stocking, organizing, washing dishes or other sanitation duties.
- Maintain personal vehicle.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Proof of insurance.
- Dependable & presentable vehicle.
- Excellent customer service skills -- polite, courteous and respectful - ALWAYS
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule with early start times.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Following driver's license restrictions, such as wearing vision supporting devices
- Driving in inclement weather and exposure to outdoor weather conditions
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to earn tips.
- Opportunity to learn other duties, and potential for career advancement.
- Wellness, dental, vision, accidental & short term disability benefits options based on length of time employed and number of hours worked.
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Meal discounts.
- Fun and upbeat environment.
These positions will go fast, so apply now! Candidates can apply in person at the restaurant, or reply to this job posting and attach your resume. Candidate may also apply online at panerapeople.com/jobs.
• Post ID: 54507738 houston