USI is currently seeking a National Spray Foam Technician-Trainer to cover the western portion of the U.S.
- This individual will be responsible for curriculum development and implementation of training programs to ensure proper certification of SPF applicators, proper equipment usage and SPF foam application techniques.
- Individual will also be responsible for technical support on all applicator issues. In addition, the individual will be the subject matter expert related to SPF application and process.
- Develop SPF applicator training curriculum.
- Train SPF applicators on equipment, equipment usage, preventative maintenance, spray techniques, and parameters of successful SPF applications. Instruct applicators on health and safety issues, including respiratory usage.
- Responsible for ensuring all applicators are properly certified, including annual recertification.
- Provide technical support on all applicator issues.
- Assist SPF Product Manager in evaluating equipment products and SPF procedures.
- Attend tradeshows, vendor meetings and other promotions.
- Quality control of jobs – working with installers directly and providing feedback to managers
- Troubleshoot equipment problems to get the equipment up and running with minimal down time.
- Office and field Audits to keep managers and installers in check.
- As needed, interview potential new installers or train managers on interviewing for installers.
- As needed, work on transfer of equipment from old to new trucks.
- Partner with fleet manager to research and design trucks, decommission old trucks and ensure trucks are operational.&#160;
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years foam application experience
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude; general knowledge SPF application equipment
- Extensive knowledge of OSHA; federal and state safety regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, needs little direction
- Detail oriented, able to follow up on projects and meet all deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks; ability to manage changing priorities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to travel extensively – up to75% of the time
- Valid driver’s license
- Work requires use of respirator
Additional Skills & Experience:
- SPF experience
- Prior experience developing training plans and training curriculum
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
USI is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
USI is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security
Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
• Post ID: 49197698 houston