- We have an opening for a full-timeWAITER/WAITRESSposition.
- Location: Exxon - S2 Sizzle, 22777 SpringwoodsVillage Pkwy., Spring, TX 77389. Note: online applications acceptedonly.
- Schedule: M-F, Days
- Requirement: No experience required
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, ??connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,? is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world??s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Takes food and beverage orders and efficiently delivers items to dining room guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets and allergens.
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling procedures.
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee machines.
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sex
• Post ID: 49589283 houston