Regional Dedicated Truck Driver - Costco | $3,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Weekly | GP Solutions
This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.39 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul multi-stop, no touch reefer and dry van loads to a multi-billion dollar global retailer, Costco, and benefit from consistent miles with a primarily traveling in intrastate Texas. It's all about consistency when you join GP Solutions's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $52,000 per year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement for qualified drivers
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no touch freight
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 75 miles of Dallas, TX or Houston, TX
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
More Reasons Truckers Choose GP Solutions Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You’ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
“The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.” - Steve Creighton
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.truckdrivingjobs.com/job/8726824/regional-dedicated-truck-driver-costco-3000-sign-on-bonus-home-weekly.html
Need help? Call us: 866-878-2508
• Post ID: 49155278 houston