Box Tight Services is looking for a Transportation and Disposal manger that has experience in the transportation industry and has deep knowledge of operations and logistics.
- Scheduling Disposal of Hazmat and Non-Hazmat material - Plan daily manpower to meet workload
- Monitor employee's performance and be accessible to all areas of the shop
- Provide support to the operations team regarding all equipment related issues
- Monitor and analyze all opportunities to cut costs and improve efficiencies
- Waste Stream
- Address all corrective action regarding direct reports - Provide clean, safe working conditions of the CMV’s and equipment
- Communicate with fleet maintenance manager to ensure operation's and company's needs are met
- Identify and monitor equipment sent to outside sources for repairs
- Maintain required pick up and deliveries for internal and external Customers
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
* Experience in hauling roll of boxes, end dumps, and Vacuum Trailers
* Five (5) years of supervisory experience.
* Experience in transportation industry with deep knowledge of operations and logistics.
* Effective organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
* Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications. * Demonstrated leadership and supervisory capabilities.
* Must be flexible, willing to work any schedule including
weekends, holidays and in all types of weather. The position will be 5 days a week and 8hrs per day. The position will office out of our Baytown TX Facility. Applicants must have reliable transportation to and from work and a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be required.
• Post ID: 49662883 houston