Drive with Uber and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for seasonal, work from home, entry level, temporary, or any type of job opportunities.
Details & Requirements
- Earn Great Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor any time day or night.
- Getting Started is Easy: Signing up is quick & easy no experience required!
- Get Paid Weekly: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
If you have previous employment experience in hospitality and the restaurant, fast food, or bar industry (such as an assistant restaurant manager, a waiter, waitress, bartender, chef, barista, grocery associate, kitchen manager, line cook, prep cooks, restaurant assistant managers, servers, stewards, crew, food and beverage managers, cooks, bakery cafe associates, or banquet servers) you might also consider partnering with Uber. Already have a hospitality, restaurant, fast food, or bar job? You can always make extra cash between shifts with Uber. This posting is for independent contractors partnering with Uber. Reference:(BPTJ154970Z) evenoddtagodd quartertag2 thirdtag2
• Post ID: 54538088 houston