Posted: Friday, November 3, 2017 5:10 PM
What you'll do
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Delivers functional and compliance-related training and learning solutions
- Demonstrates up-to-date, topic-relevant expertise and knowledge and applies this to the execution and improvement of training plans
- Enhances and supports the learner experience
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience in Walmart operations, human resources, talent development, or related field.
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- 1 year facilitation experience.
- 1 year supervisory experience
- 2 or more years of college.
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 68788757 houston