Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG Property Casualty working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG.
• Work with Automation Delivery Project Managers, the business and technology partners for end to end implementation of automation initiatives.
• Work closely with the business to identify opportunities and define automation value proposition and solution scope.
• Conduct research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues; define business requirements, develop documentation, implement simple robotic solutions and work with designated IT team for complex solution development and implementation.
• Analyze business flow and reports to make recommendations to management for improvements in information flow and systems set-up; review current business processes and identifies areas where the processes need improvement.
• Agile project planning, monitoring, and managing for automation initiatives related to automating Claims processes.
• Provide support in defining business requirements, develops documentation, and supports user acceptance testing and implementation.
• Support design solutions, focused on automation, that provide tangible business value.
• Assist Automation Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the automation solution.
• Help identify appropriate technology platforms /solutions best suited for the business requirements.
• Participate in initial deployment activities.
• Conduct operational assessments to understand business processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
This position reports to the Automation Delivery Lead
• Work as part of the Automation Delivery team for end to end implementation of automation solutions.
• Partner with local business to identify continuous improvement opportunities and process re-engineering to optimize and streamline automated and related processes.
• Perform business process analysis and conduct as-is reviews and gap analysis in order to identify opportunities and solutions
• Contribute to continuous process improvement
Position Requirements: ****The Ideal Candidate Should Have****
• A proven track record in delivering change and transformation projects within a large corporate environment and their associated benefits to an agreed timeline, budget and quality
• A strong background in process optimization and reengineering.
• Capability to perform business analysis to identify opportunity and problems and ability to create future solution state.
• Ability to Identify and manage scope creep, dependencies, critical path, risks, issues, and devise contingency plans
• Capability to apply critical thinking to project situation and present status and impacts to the Project Manager
• Comfortable working in collaboration with developers and IT resources on a daily basis
• Bachelor university degree required
• At least 3 year experience in Agile project planning, monitoring and management
• Experience of software or Robotics Automation project management is preferred (encompassing all project stages, from solution design, delivery, testing, UAT and transition to production support)
• At least 3 year experience in track team projects from initiation using project management tools
• At least 3 year experience in design, monitor, and report metrics for key projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills / business writing skills, to be able to drive discussions with the customer’s business and IT teams
• Should have a good blend of Technology and Process knowledge
• Prior experience in UI automation, Robotics process automation is an added advantage
****The Ideal Candidate Should Have****
• Post ID: 49151963 houston