This position is part of the Business Analytics team within VFA and will report directly to the Manager of the department.
• Participate in small size projects either independently or under the direction of manager.
• Possess superior overall business analysis, presentation, facilitation, QA and writing skills
• Research and analyze existing business processes and systems to formulate
• Responsible for Service Now tickets to order computers, applications and etc for all new employees at the Broker Dealer
• Monitor file transmission jobs; incoming and outgoing. Open service tickets to resolve any job failures
• Monitoring of shared mailboxes and responding within 24hrs
• Ability to work autonomously with sometimes vague requirements
• Work with other resources, IT, vendors and other internal parties to meet established goals, objectives and deliverables.
• Ad-hoc reports for senior management, regulators and other internal departments as needed
1) Bachelors degree with 3 years of broker dealer back-office OR at least 6 years of broker dealer back-off experience preferred.
2) FINRA 7 license is a plus
3) Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively within and across departments.
4) Exceptional presentation and business writing skills.
5) Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
6) Ability to prioritize competing tasks to meet business needs.
7) Organized, with the ability to complete multiple tasks under various deadlines with minimal supervision.
8) Strong analytic skills; ability to analyze large volumes of data while recognizing inconsistencies and/or erroneous information or trends.
9) Must have advanced Microsoft Office skills
10) Microsoft ACCESS skills - ability to develop databases is a plus.
• Hands on self-starter, with track record of learning new, complex topics
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
• Acts with sense of urgency when needed
• Results focused
• Detail oriented
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance company. Tracing its roots to a company started in Shanghai in 1919, today AIG provides a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG’s diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks, and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange under the symbol “AIG”.
AIG Commercial Insurance is a leading provider of insurance products for commercial and institutional customers through one of the world’s most far-reaching property casualty networks. AIG Commercial Insurance offers one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, through its diversified, multichannel distribution network, benefitting from its strong capital position.
AIG Consumer Insurance is a premier provider of insurance products for individuals and families including select consumer property insurance offerings, life insurance protection, and retirement products. AIG has one of the largest life insurance, annuity and retirement services businesses in the United States with one of the broadest distribution networks and most diverse product offerings in the industry. AIG Consumer Insurance serves in the U.S. alone 18 million customers with life insurance products and retirement services.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGInsurance| LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig