Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 1:06 PM
Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas
Director (RN) Education
Serving North Harris, East Montgomery and Liberty Counties for more than 20 years, Kingwood Medical Center’s commitment to providing patients with quality healthcare close to home has never been stronger.
The Education Department serves as a resource, catalyst, and coordinator of educational activities throughout the institution.
Kingwood Medical Center is currently looking for a Director – Education.
• Supporting the mission of the hospital which is to show commitment to the care and improvement of human life by striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare services to our community.
• Supports the mission by planning and implementing training and education for clinical and non-clinical hospital staff in skills necessary to create a caring environment for our patients and our staff.
• Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating activities within the Department of Education including, but not limited to, customer service, change management, leadership development, communication, etc.
• Serves as the Primary Nurse Planner with the authority, accountability and responsibility for the Approved Provider Unit. As the Primary Nurse Planner, employee is charged with the oversight for the adherence to Texas Nurses Association and the American Nurses Credentialing Centers Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) standards for all educational activities awarding continuing education credit.
• Responsible for the preparation, orientation and ongoing training of Nurse Planners to meet their role’s responsibilities of adhering to ANCC Conditions of Accreditation and TNA criteria.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03198-72099&lang=en
• Location: Houston, Kingwood
• Post ID: 50187823 houston