Posted: Friday, May 12, 2017 6:22 PM
Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas
Manager (RRT) - Cardiopulmonary
Kingwood Medical Center is currently looking for a Manager (RRT) - Cardiopulmonary.
- The Manager of Cardiopulmonary/Neurology, along with the director, assumes a 24 hour accountability for the hospital’s cardiopulmonary/neurology services; including: managing, budgeting, inventory control, equipment procurement, planning, time management.
- Serves as a clinical liaison to the medical staff.
- Coordinates daily aspects of the clinical patient care, treats, assesses and cares for patients.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03198-74943&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 54279233 houston