The Medical Office Coordinator is a key member of the Physician Practice and provides administrative leadership to the front office staff.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Assists front office and clerical staff in developing and implementing short and long-term work plans and objectives.
• Oversees the process to prepare patients for examination and treatment.
• Screens telephone calls for referral to physicians.
• Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as
necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
• Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff on fulfillment of job duties, patient services.
• Scheduling appropriate coverage for Front Office staff and managing schedule requests.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=20810-56858&lang=en
• Post ID: 52115123 houston