The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The role of the Practice Manager is a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of the practice, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. This Practice Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
Duties include the following:
· Directs, supervises and coaches front office and clinical staff daily.
· Develops vision for practice and executes plans to achieve vision.
· Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
· Managing the flow of the clinic to insure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
· Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients
· Marketing the practice in the local community
· Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
· Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26270-56541&lang=en
• Post ID: 51631783 houston