HCA Gulf Coast Division - Houston, Texas
Vice President (VP) - Business Development
Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach—at its ten hospitals and other free-standing facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of young and old, acutely ill and chronically ill. Just some of our services and outreach efforts:
- Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site Emergency Care locations
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
- Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
The Gulf Coast Division Center is looking for a Vice President (VP) - Business Development.
- Supports the Gulf Coast Division direction as it pertains to business/service line development, marketing, physician relations, and community outreach for a defined geographic area within the division. Accountable for leading the targeted growth initiatives for the assigned area including, but not limited to managed care programs, service line development, physician group development and new business development.
- Consults with other division leaders and facility medical staff to ensure strategic and business plan strategies are executed. Maintains awareness of the current and potential competitive forces in the marketplace and ensures that the entity has an active and continuous marketing plan that meets the overall strategic objectives. Ensures that all legal and statutory requirements are met.
- Assists in driving further integration across the Division, with respect to service lines and hospital based services.
- Collaborates with the division Physician Sales Team and leaders in the rural growth and service lines to execute key growth strategies.
- Collaborates with business analytics and planning team to monitor and understand current performance and potential opportunities.
- Creates business plans, presentations and conducts financial analysis of key initiatives.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=02660-74088&lang=en
• Post ID: 51446603 houston