Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 7:58 PM
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is looking for a Charge Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical/Cardiac Unit.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for Medical Care Unit and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, asses and improve the quality of patient care.
- Performs assessments on patients within appropriate time frames.
- Monitors the effect of medication administration and teaching.
- Assists physician with insertion of central venous catheters or other venous access devices, as needed.
- Draws blood from venous lines.
- Uses special feeding tubes (gastronomy, jejunostomy, nasogastric).
- Does assessment and intervention for patients with wound ulcers.
- Models and reinforces behaviors consistent with goals for teaching the medical patient, communicates patient status to appropriate member of the healthcare team and provides support to the family, as needed. Responsible for assessment of patients with telemetry monitoring.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit, as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere. Scanning supplies from P.O.U. area.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01533-72778&lang=en
• Location: Houston, Webster
• Post ID: 57075328 houston