Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 2:42 PM
Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas
Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)
Kingwood Medical Center is currently looking for a Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT).
- Responsible for knowledge in use of all laboratory forms, requisitions, logs and departmental charges.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of specimen requirements, processing, handling and rejection criteria.
- Possesses the ability to perform manual and automated test procedures and is responsible for reporting laboratory results including special calculations, critical values, and quality control.
- Must demonstrate the ability to operate and maintain laboratory instrumentation and perform minor troubleshooting.
- Complies with hospital policies and procedures, including technical, safety, infection control and disaster policies.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
- He/she will perform tasks as assigned by the Supervisor within his/her scope of training.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03198-70840&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 57230598 houston