1+ Years RN Experience and valid U.S. license Required!
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will not be considered.
Neonatal ICU registered nurses care for premature and critically ill newborns in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) of a hospital. These babies are born needing immediate medical attention, so Neonatal ICU nurses connect them to technology that helps them breathe and allows them to be fed intravenously, so they can gain weight. As a Neonatal ICU Nurse, you’ll work under the direction of a physician, caring for the newborn, and helping to educate their new mothers about their baby’s condition, breastfeeding, and answering their questions.
\\Work in the city you love or spend time somewhere you've never been! StaffDNA works with hospitals and healthcare employers nationwide looking for qualified registered nurses across all specialties to fill their open positions. StaffDNA receives top market pay packages for its nurses and works closely with some of the nation’s leading healthcare employers.
StaffDNA partners with respected staffing agencies and healthcare employers nationwide offering:
- Thousands of jobs nationwide
- Premium pay and benefits
- Flexible start dates and contract lengths
- Housing and travel reimbursement (when applicable)
- Sign-on & Completion bonuses
Click Apply to fill out our fast & short Job Details Request form so we can present the best travel nurse opportunities that match what you’re looking for.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Must have completed a bachelor's of science in nursing (BSN) or an associate's degree in nursing (ADN)
- Minimum 1+ year of nursing experience working in your primary specialty
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) or willing to obtain licensure in another state, assuming that all pre-requisites have been satisfied.
- No felonies or active investigation licenses
• Post ID: 47607702 houston