NP; Psych Certification required for Medical Center in Texas (n. of Houston)
Texas Medical Center is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to assist an outstanding psychiatrist. Duties include:
- See patients, deliver acute hospital inpatient consults
- Take call 1 out of 2 or 3 weekends, alternating with psychiatrist
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Certification required
- Prefer 1-2 yrs experience
- Nurse Practitioner Texas state license, or NP TX license in process
This community is located just north of Houston, offering the best of smaller town living with the amenities of metro Houston within easy driving distance. NOTE: Texas does not have a personal state income tax.
Interested Nurse Practitioners, please call or email CV to:
Pamela Jewell RN BSN
Recruiter Advanced Practitioners Search Division and Psychiatric Recruitment Division
Medical Staffing Assoc. 6731 Whittier Avenue, 3rd FL., Mclean VA 22101
To view positions on line go to www.medstaffer.com This is a recruitment advertisement.
Apply to this job on HospitalRecruiting.com | View all Nurse Practitioner jobs in Texas
• Post ID: 60428383 houston