Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 6:15 PM
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, Texas
Nurse Technician (CNA) - Medical Intermediate Unit (6 Heart Tower)
Shift: FT (7A-7P, 3 days a week, rotating weekends)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Nurse Tech (CNA) – Medical Intermediate.
- Performs clerical and patient care functions in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Responsible for informing the R.N of patient activities and/or changes in condition.
- Routinely performs heel sticks for laboratory specimens.
- Is accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
- Stocking supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01533-75343&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 57053218 houston