Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 8:07 PM
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Recovery Room (PACU)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Recovery Room (PACU).
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Cares for and manages the surgical patient in the post-anesthesia period.
- Cares for and manages the respiratory status of the post-anesthesia patient.
- Cares for and manages the circulatory function of the post-anesthesia patient.
- Cares for and manages the physical and emotional comfort of the post-anesthesia patient.
- Cares for and manages the surgical site and skin integrity.
- Monitors and maintains intravenous lines and all drainage devices in the immediate post-anesthesia period.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01533-74563&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 56187478 houston