Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 8:37 PM
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room (ER).
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patient
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the Emergency Department and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Routinely provides triage assessment for patients presenting for treatment.
- Routinely performs venipunctures for obtaining specimens for lab tests.
- Routinely provides intervention in emergency, life-threatening situations.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01533-75330&lang=en
• Location: Houston, Webster
• Post ID: 57052128 houston