Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, East Houston Regional Medical Center offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
East Houston Regional Medical Center specializes in the radial approach to cardiac catheterization, which means patients experience fewer complications and recover quickly.
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Peripheral angioplasty and stenting (venous and arterial)
- Coronary and renal stenting
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Automated Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD) insertion
- Pacemaker insertion
- Echo procedures
- Stress-echo testing
- Transcranial Doppler ultrasound
East Houston Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Catheterization Lab (Cath Lab).
- Functions as a member of the treatment team and accepts responsibilities for specifically assigned duties.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of East Houston Regional Medical Center
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00009-75282&lang=en
• Post ID: 56291558 houston