West Houston Medical Center – Houston, TX
West Houston Medical Center has been offering exceptional care to the West Houston community for 30 years. With more than 1,200 members on our care team and 400 of the region's most talented doctors, we are able to provide nationally-recognized quality care.
Our hospital in Houston provides a wide range of services, several of which are nationally accredited or affiliated:
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery
- Breast Center
- Cancer Treatment
- Cardiovascular Center
- Diabetes Management
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Emergency Medicine
- Senior Care
- Sleep Disorder Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing
- Accepts changes in responsibility in a positive and effective manner
- Supports hospital mission, objectives, decisions, and policies
- Always supports implementation of new processes in a positive manner
- Monitors and maintains high standards regarding patient care and oversees compliance with core measures on applicable patients.
- Facilitates communication with patients, physicians, guests, and co-workers as appropriate to position.
- Protects confidentiality of patients/coworkers, respecting their dignity, privacy, and differences.
- Consistently demonstrates behavior which reflects that working as a team is more important than self-interest.
- Demonstrates interpersonal competencies such as problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict management to improve team work.
- Consistently provides outstanding service to all patients, physicians, fellow employees, and guests as appropriate to position.
- Displays initiative to see processes through to completion and offers assistance without being asked.
- Consistently responds to requests in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all required diagnostic and therapeutic interventions are completed in a timely manner and documented.
- Formulates a plan of care for each patient based on nursing diagnoses/patient problems derived from patient assessments.
- Delegates nursing care activities to members of the nursing team based on patient care needs and competencies of available nursing staff.
- Actively participates in department committees and group meetings with a focus on providing input to improve the quality of services.
- Completes other activities as assigned
- Adheres to the Customer Service Principles of West Houston Medical Center.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00417-75155&lang=en
• Post ID: 57228573 houston