“Did you know that HCA now has higher critical care pay rates? Ask me for more details!”
As a vital member of the HCA Healthcare System, Pearland Medical Center shares the strength of more than 165 hospitals across the United States and England, including The Woman’s Hospital of Texas and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.
Pearland Medical Center specialties:
- Our Women’s Diagnostic Imaging Center offers the most comprehensive care in the Pearland area, using the very latest in imaging. Our 3D mammography is the first of its kind in the area. It offers the most accurate imaging of any technology ever developed to detect breast cancer early.
- Pearland Medical Center’s Cardiovascular Services will feature a cross-functional team of cardiologists, including the first stenting services offered in Pearland.
- Our Imaging Center will offer everything from X-rays to CT scans and more. Plus, we have experienced radiologists to analyze every detail, ensuring you have the absolute most accurate diagnoses.
- Our Outpatient Services have everything you need in one place: imaging, diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgery in Pearland from world-class surgeons? Of course. General surgery, spine, GYN, urology and much, much more.
Earning the title to Pearland Medical Center focuses on the needs of women, men and their families. With The Woman's Hospital of Texas at Pearland Medical Center staff and our Women's Diagnostic Imaging Center, you’ll find the most advanced care in OB/GYN, reproductive issues and breast health. We offer a Level II NICU for premature infants, and we are partners with the Level III NICU at The Woman’s Hospital of Texas in case of extreme needs.
Pearland Medical Center is currently accepting applications for Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room. (ER)
- The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintains a safe a therapeutic environment.
- Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
- Plans individualized patient care utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital’s mission and vision statement.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26516-76543&lang=en
• Post ID: 60097068 houston