Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:39 AM
Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) –Nursery
Serving North Harris, East Montgomery and Liberty Counties for more than 20 years, Kingwood Medical Center’s commitment to providing patients with quality healthcare close to home has never been stronger.
The Women’s Center offers comprehensive services centered around our patient’s needs. At Kingwood Medical Center, we provide a full range of expertise from prenatal care through labor and delivery to postpartum care. The Women & Children’s Center at Kingwood Medical Center includes our well baby nursery which is able to care for32 newborns.
Kingwood Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Nursery.
- The registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations.
- The registered nurse applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The registered nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- 1 or more years recent clinical experience as an RN in Nursery preferred
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- NRP required within 90 days of hire
- STABLE certification within 90 days of hire
- RNC preferred
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03198-76582&lang=en
• Location: Houston, Kingwood
• Post ID: 60097053 houston