Posted: Sunday, June 18, 2017 2:50 PM
Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) – Endoscopy
The Endoscopy Center exists primarily for the purpose of providing care to those patients undergoing endoscopic procedures. Endoscopy services, both inpatient and outpatient, includes adolescent, adult and geriatric population. Procedures performed can be either diagnostic and/or therapeutic in nature.
Kingwood Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Endoscopy.
- The registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit.
- The RN applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development to identify patient and family requirements relative to age specific needs.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population according to established facility policies and procedures provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03198-75208&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 56090078 houston