Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 6:18 PM
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Newborn Nursery
Full- time/ Nights
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Newborn Nursery.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients in the Newborn and Transition Nurseries.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for Newborn Nursery and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Performs neonatal assessment.
- Performs nursing care for Newborn Nursery and Transition Nursery patients.
- Participates in maintaining quality control programs, as appropriate.
- Demonstrates appropriate usage and understanding of equipment used in the department.
- Performs gestational age assessment and Apgar scoring when functioning in the Transition Nursery.
- Competently charges unit. Other duties as assigned.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01533-74955&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 57228508 houston