Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:36 PM
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU).
- Must have the ability to care for all pediatric patients
- Deliver safe, age appropriate care under critical situations with children who have cardiac, respiratory; gastrointestinal; genitourinary; orthopedic; and neurological dysfunction.
- Exercise judgment within the guidelines of the medical plan of care, department policy and licensure practice act.
- Assess patients in order to plan, intervene, and evaluate care.
- Apply scientific knowledge; use a variety of equipment; and perform multiple technical procedures.
- Proactively advocate for patients and consistently educate the family from time of admission until time of dismissal.
- Utilize ability to demonstrate and apply the technical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively and safely care for patients/family and to be an effective member of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01533-72081&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 57228723 houston