Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health Services
Shift: PRN (12 hour shifts)
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, Bayshore Medical Center offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
Bayshore Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health Services.
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Bayshore Medical Center.
- This position will be located in and around the Inpatient Behavioral Health Services Department and the Hospital facilities.
- There is some hazard potential per possibility of physical acting out behavior of patients and health related communicable diseases, some assistance may be required in assisting patients with physical hygiene.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00009-74381&lang=en
• Post ID: 53028128 houston