Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 4:06 PM
Registered Nurse - Rehab
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center include:
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level III emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Women’s and Children’s Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties – more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for their Rehab Unit. This is a full time/days position.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the Rehabilitation Unit and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, asses and improve the quality of patient care.
- Instructs patients/families regarding the disease process.
- Responsible for additional admission paperwork specific to the Rehabilitation Unit.
- Participates in weekly patient care conferences, as needed.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit, as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere.
- Scans supplies from P.O.U.area
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01533-75023&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 55133983 houston