Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 3:18 PM
Texas Orthopedic Hospital – Houston, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) –Surgery Center
Texas Orthopedic Hospital was opened in 1995. We welcome you to a new era in orthopedic care. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building:
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Clinic Visits
- In and Out-patient Surgery
- Aquatic Therapy
- Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Texas Orthopedic Hospital is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Surgery Center.
- Demonstrates the facility’s Standards of Performance, is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients on an assigned Unit
- Provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and non-professional nursing personnel in providing direct patient care.
- The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01601-75052&lang=en
• Location: Houston
• Post ID: 54794868 houston